The Giant's Bone is one of the many monster drops that can be acquired in the Frontier. Viable methods of acquiring the Giant's Bone include the following:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible drop from the following mobs:
In appearance, the Giant's Bone is simply a giant bone of a deceased giant. Other than that, not much can be said about its overall appearance.
It is possible for players to exchange Giant's Bones for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 20,000 gold.
- Like most items in-game, it can be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.