- Alias: Ghost, Floating Head
It also makes an appearance on the 39th floor of the Otherworld Tower, CRAM THESE GHOSTS INSIDE MY HEAD!, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are four attacks that the Ghost can perform:
- Twirl - Spins in place, attempting to damage players touching it.
- Close Combat - If the player were to be close to it, the Ghost will dive towards the players in an attempt to hit them with their body via thrusting.
- Circulating Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a loop above them as they return to its last position.
- Leftmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a left turn as it returns to its last position.
- Rightmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a right turn as it returns to its last position.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Ghost. Any claims of "missing items" that the Ghost could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Ghostly Remains
- 25% chance for another
- 10% chance for Brown Feather
- 5% chance for Fife Flower
- 1% chance for Ghost Mask
- 1% chance for another
- 1% chance for Nightmare Staff
- 1% chance for Red Wizard Robe Bottom
- It was originally nicknamed as the Floating Head before being officially known as the Ghost.
- It has a stronger counterpart known as the Dark Ghost.
- Like all ghosts, it is nighttime exclusive, meaning it can only spawn at night and despawns once day arrives.