- Alias: Ghost, Floating Head
It also makes an appearance on the 39th floor of the Otherworld Tower, CRAM THESE GHOSTS INSIDE MY HEAD!, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are four attacks that the Ghost can perform:
- Close Combat - If the player were to be close to it, the Ghost will dive towards the players in an attempt to hit them with their body or limbs via thrusting.
- Circulating Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a loop above them as they return to its last position.
- Leftmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a left turn as it returns to its last position.
- Rightmost Charge - Charges towards the players in front of them and then making a right turn as it returns to its last position.
- It was originally nicknamed as the Floating Head before being officially known as the Ghost.
- It has a stronger counterpart known as the Dark Ghost.
- It is possible to acquire Fife Flowers from the Ghost as a rare drop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.