Gerry Gonesworth is one of the many inhabitants of the sanctuary, Topple Town. He can be found strolling through the pathways back and forth from the Graveyard section to the Cliff Overlooks section. He acts similar to the Wanderer and Charles, as all of these NPCs stroll on the roads all over Topple Town.
The name Gerry means 'spear strength' or 'the ruling spear', although it is unclear how it ties to the character as a whole. The last name 'Gonesworth' is a compound word of two root words, gone and worth. His last name may be a possible reference to how the NPC is going somewhere.
List of Dialogues
- "You really want to talk? I've got places to be, sorry!"
- "I've got places to be!!"
- "Out of the way, please!"
- "The better the boots, the faster you walk! Look at me go!"
- It is one of the few NPCs in-game that can walk in Topple Town.