The Funky Driftlander is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be purchased from Vhitmire at a price of 7,770,000 gold or from Linkman the Junkman at a cheaper price of 7,070,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Funky Driftlander include but are not limited to:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
The Funky Driftlander is similar to that of a spear from the Funky Drifting Land. The weapon may or may not come from the Otherworld as some of the materials appear to come from materials that exist in the Otherworld Dimension.
The Funky Driftlander's basic attack dashes the player forward at high speeds, dealing 100 damage to any opponent in the way and taking 35% of the ranged bonus. This attack can hit at a fairly high rate, though it is somewhat less than twice per second.
The special ability of the Funky Driftlander is titled 'Spinboost', which, upon activation, causes the player to charge forward in a rapid spinning motion, hitting any foes in their path for 660 damage and taking the whole ranged bonus. The player cannot fall while using this ability, making it useful for dodging or midair movement.
- While surfing, the players can go straight into a slope and jump, possibly causing a massive height gain.
- If the player holds down the mouse button, they can surf across the ground at high speeds, and when surfing, it does constant contact damage along with stamina depletion.
- If a server is extremely laggy, players are often flung out of the map and/or disconnect from the server while using the weapon.
- During the Balance Update [v1.31], the Funky Driftlander's Dash damage was increased from around 80 to around 100 points, and the Spinboost damage was increased from around 440 to 660 points.