The Frontier Stargun is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be purchased by the Strangeman at a price of 15,000,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Frontier Stargun include but are not limited to:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Otherworldly Tower.
In appearance, the Frontier Stargun resembles a sci-fi minigun. Several glowing crystals and stones on different parts of the machine possess colors that happen to be the main colors of the Frontier: red, blue, and yellow.
The Frontier Stargun consumes 2 stamina points per shot. If the player continues to hold their left-click button, it will result in the gun automatically firing bullets at its target. Unlike other ranged weapons, it has the fastest firing speed out of all of the guns in-game, making it unique. Its primary ammunition is Bullets, any other ammunition will not work with this weapon.
- The Frontier Stargun looks vaguely like an Imperial Star Destroyer from the popular movie franchise, Star Wars. This may be one possible reason the Frontier Stargun is named as such.
- The Frontier Stargun has among the highest DPS of all weapons in the game