The Frail Wooden Sword is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. It is notably known as the starter/beginner weapon that all beginner players will have as their first weapon, whether they like it or not.
There are three ways that the players could do to acquire the Frail Wooden Sword:
- Join the game for the very first time and automatically have it in their inventory
- Purchasing it from the Archaeologist in Petrified Grassland at a price of 8 gold.
- Killing the Robo-Hopper as a possible drop.
In appearance, the Frail Wooden Sword is made out of different parts of wood chips that are barely held together by scrap metal and loose nails. Its frail appearance and usage make it difficult for the players to kill the simplest of mobs.
The weapon itself is practically useless and it is advised that the players should upgrade their weapons as soon as possible as the weapon is unable to kill the players' opponents with ease.
- Before the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it was originally sold at a price of 5 gold.
- During the Otherworld Update, the Frail Wooden Sword became a primary target by gold farmers as they were formerly sold for 3,000 gold and could quickly be exploited for a large amount of gold.
- In the community of Fantastic Frontier, players are known to constantly joke around that the Frail Wooden Sword was very overpowered (OP); superior to that of the Frontier weapons.