- Alias: Forest Walker, Leaf Walker, Forest Crawler, Leaf Mandible, Forest Mandible
It also makes an appearance on the 31st floor of the Otherworld Tower, 18 Heads Looking At You, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon. It can also be found on the island of Matumada, roaming about in the open fields.
There are three attacks that the Forest Walker can perform:
- Head Plunge - The three heads lurch downward, grabbing and snapping at whatever is underneath them with their sharp pincers.
- Neck Grab - The three heads crane their necks to bite outwards in a conic area in front of the walker, shredding things that come in contact.
- Scream - The heads look to the sky and roar, making a loudly iconic, robotic, bird-like screech.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Forest Walker. Any claims of "missing items" that the Forest Walker could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Leafy Mandibles
- 5% chance for another
- 20% chance for Cyclops Shockjaw
- 1% chance for Peapod Necklace
- It is often compared to the Walkers.
- The Forest Walker is notorious for flinging players out of the map, often killing them in the Tower. This is due to the fact that they tend to move closer to the player than any other mob before performing their attacks.
- Its insect classification remains unclear as it is very difficult to identify the species of this particular insect.
- It is possible to acquire a Peapod Necklace from the Forest Walker.
- It has a larger variant that can be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.