- Alias: Forest Guardian, Forest Protector, Tree Swinger
The Forest Guardian is a hulking protector that is typically found in forested environments such as The Deep Forest and Rubble Spring. It is described to have beige skin with several brown plates wrapping around certain parts of its body. It wields a fallen tree, as well as shoes and gloves made out of rocks.
It also makes its appearance on the 11th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Lost Brothers, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Forest Guardian can perform:
- Bash - Attempts to bash the player's head in front of itself.
- Swing - Swings its weapon in front of itself.
- Swipe - Swipes the players in front of them with its arm.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Forest Guardian. Any claims of "missing items" that the Forest Guardian could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Radiant Sapling
- 5% chance for another
- 5% chance for Rich Man's Delight
- 1% chance for Greater Dungeon Candy
- 1% chance for Lesser Dungeon Candy
- 1% chance for Thinker's Box
- 0.69% chance for Esteemed Heirloom
- It was mistakenly called a Mutant Wolf, despite not looking like one.
- Its lost cousin is supposedly the Shellmouth, referencing their similar appearances.
- According to the developers, it is officially known as the Forest Protector, although the word protector and guardian practically mean the same thing.