Referred as the Farmer Guards, they are a sub-variant of a pre-existing role known as the Farmers. The only main difference between the two group of NPCs is that one specifically defends a farm while also having the capabilities of farming, while the other one can only tend to their farms.
List of Dialogues
- "I'm just watching this barrier."
- "Being a guard isn't really that tough. These monsters never really seem interested in me."
- "These barriers really don't protect much of anything. But hey, a job's a job."
- "Don't you think about running back here if you run into one of those things!"
- The Farmer Guard in the brown attire indirectly references the uselessness of a Guard-based NPC.