The Far North Mask is a standalone armor piece that fits on the player's head that can be obtained in the Frontier. It can be purchased from Linkman the Junkman at a price of 2,235,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Far North Mask include the following:
- Killing the Blueman's Chieftain (formerly known as the Ancient Ogre Chieftain) as a possible drop from the mob.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
In appearance, it is a tribal mask worn by the highest-ranking member of an unidentified tribe. It is blue in color, with whiskers sprouting around the mask's head. A weird pattern can be seen on the mask, representing an unknown creature from the cold land of savages, as implied by its description.
When equipped, the Far North Mask will not provide any armor points whatsoever, however, it is capable of providing 80 magic damage points to the players, which will increase the magic damage a magic weapon inflicts on an enemy.
- Like most items in-game, it can be obtained from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- It is arguably one of the 'hardest' monster drops to obtain if the player is solely sticking with the method of acquiring it from the mob itself.
- The description of the item claims it provides 80 magic damage points, however, it actually provides 75 magic damage points.
- The Blueman Chieftain only has a 1 out of 500 chance of spawning in a server, making getting the Far North Mask from the monster itself extremely difficult.