The Fantastic Greatsword is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. The Fantastic Greatsword can be purchased from the Otherworldly Weaponsmith in The Town of Right and Wrong at a price of 2,500,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Fantastic Greatsword include but are not limited to:
- Killing Fantastic Dragons and/or Pygmy Dragons as a rare drop from the mobs.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
According to its description, it is described as a legendary glowing blade materialized from the pure will of the dragons. The blade is yellow, and the hilt is a mixture of tints and shades of gray, blue, brown, and red.
When equipped, the Fantastic Greatsword will consume large amounts of stamina, typically ranging from 3-5 stamina consumption. Its attack time is considered to be quite slow, however, its 420 damage points make up for its slow movement.
The special ability of the Fantastic Greatsword is titled 'Fantastic Beam', which, upon activation, enables the wielder to swings its greatsword, hitting any opponents in front of the player while also shooting out a beam of fantastic energies in a single direction. The cooldown of the special ability lasts for 16 seconds before it can be used again.
- There are 2 Fantastic Greatswords that can be seen on the back of the Fantastic Dragon and the Pygmy Dragon.
- The Fantastic Greatsword's special attack is nearly identical to the beams shot by the Fantastic Dragon.
- The Fantastic Greatsword cannot be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon through any means as of the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.
- During the Balance Update [v1.31], the Fantastic Greatsword's base damage was increased from 335 to 420 points.