The Eyeball of Reckoning Ultradagger is one of the many weapons that can be obtained on the island of Matumada. Unlike its counterparts, the Eyeball of Reckoning Ultradagger cannot be obtained from the Construct, and must instead be given as a reward from Giant Toad's Tasks. Like the Silver Crystal Ultradagger, it takes damage bonuses equally from both Magic and Melee. The are no alternative methods of acquiring the Eyeball of Reckoning Ultradagger outside of its main source.
The Eyeball of Reckoning Ultradagger is a dagger made with a grey handle, with 2 separate appendages sticking out of either side. One of the appendages has a pink cube hanging from it. The dagger has 2 blades instead of the typical 1, both colored with an intimidating red hue.
When equipped, the Eyeball of Reckoning Ultradagger will consume 1-2 stamina points per swing. The delay between the swings lasts approximately 1 second or less, making it known for its swiftness, as shared with other daggers in-game.
The special ability of the Eyeball of Reckoning Ultradagger is titled "Eyeball of Reckoning", which, upon activation, will cause the player to leap in the air and bring the dagger down on an opponent while a guitar riff plays. Upon successfully colliding with an enemy, the dagger will deal 660 damage to it, and a red eye symbol will be placed over the enemy for 30 seconds. While the eye is active, the enemy will have their armor reduced by 13 points, resulting in an approximate 13% increase in damage. The cooldown of the special ability lasts for 18 seconds before it can be used again.
If the special attack is used again on an enemy that already has the eye symbol on them, the armor reduction will not stack. It will not extend the amount of time the debuff is on that enemy, as the symbol will still fade after the 30 seconds have passed. Also, the special ability has no effect on a player's defense when used in PvP.
- It was introduced in the Spring Update.
- It is the counterpart of the Silver Crystal Ultradagger and the Void Spike Ultradagger.
- The Eyeball of Reckoning Dagger is the first weapon in the game to reduce an opponent's armor.
- Although still a dagger, the Eyeball of Reckoning Ultradagger will not physically move the player forward when used.
- As it is a dagger, its hitbox is quite small resulting in players needing to get close to a monster to land blows. As a result this weapon is usually only utilized by players with high defense to absorb the hits they will inevitably suffer when using this weapon.