The Extinction Bank is a miscellaneous item considered to be an exceedingly rare drop from creatures of the Frontier. It can be acquired from various sources that include the following:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible gift from the Gift Fruit.
- A possible reward from an Otherworld Present.
- A possible rare drop from the following mobs:
In appearance, the Extinction Bank appears to be an odd-looking creature, with its head being found at the end of the purple 'plate'. It appears to have a glowing purple nose and four eyes. Its body looks similar to the parts seen on Strangeman and acts as the main support of the collectible.
- Like most items in-game, it can be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- The Extinction Bank is one of the rarest items to find.
- The Extinction Bank was thought to be a monster drop way before the release of the Otherworld Update since it does not appear in any sections of the Itempedia as of the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.
- If a player finds the Extinction Bank and successfully sells it, they can potentially skip a portion of the game.