The Esteemed Heirloom is one of the many monster drops that can be acquired in the Frontier. They can be acquired through multiple means that include the following:
- A possible item sold by Linkman the Junkman at a price of 660,000 gold.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from surviving the Radiant Stone Challenge.
- A possible drop from the Esteemed Gumbo.
- A possible drop from the Golden Spore Mole.
- A possible 'rare' drop from the following mobs:
In appearance, the Esteemed Heirloom is an ancient chunk of gold that acts as a token that was passed from family to family. Other than that, not much can be said about its overall appearance.
It is possible for players to exchange the Esteemed Heirloom for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 50,000 gold.
- Like most items in-game, it can be acquired from the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- The Esteemed Heirloom is often compared to other items' prices.