While inspecting the gnome's appearance, it appears that the Gnome is wearing Shades, a red pointy hat like most gnomes of the Frontier, a golden suit top, white suit pants, and fancy shoes. Next to the gnome appears to be a briefcase.
List of Dialogues
- "What are you rambling about?"
- "Well hey, yeah, look I don't want to - I don't want to label you as something you're not - but if you WERE that kind of person. . . A real high roller type of person. . ."
- "I'd be the person you'd want to talk to, yeah? Catch my drift?
- "That's right."
- "Hahaha~ I knew my hunch was right, always is, right? Yeah, ha~"
- "(#)g huh?"
- You'll be either taken to whatever the minimum gold that the gnome wants or taken to the part where you don't meet the requirements of the 'deal'.
- Incomplete Requirements:
- "Look, I mean, you're getting there. . . But - but I am big business - big BIG business, yeah? It's not a personal thing I am just a very busy guy, you see?"
- "Keep at it, yeah? Come back, show me something that really lets me know you're worth my time. And I promise, yeah I do - I'll make it worth your gold."
- The Entrepreneurial Gnome was introduced during the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.
- It is likely that players will have to reach 100 million gold in order to get the deal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.