The Emperor Whale is one of the many fishes that can be acquired in the Frontier. The Emperor Whale can be found and acquired from various bodies of waters that include the following:
- Frigid Coastline (0.033% chance to catch per cast)
- Starry Point (0.032% chance to catch per cast)
- Coral Bay (0.032% chance to catch per cast)
- Pebble Bay (0.032% chance to catch per cast)
- The Far Coast (0.032% chance to catch per cast)
- The Long Coast (0.032% chance to catch per cast)
In appearance, the Emperor Whale is an enormous whale possessing a gray color scheme. Its lower body is white. Other than that, not much can be said about its overall appearance.
It is possible for players to exchange the Emperor Whale for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Players can also consume the Emperor Whale in order to restore 500 HP back to their health pools. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 1,000,000 gold.
- According to Spectrabox, Emperor Whales are confirmed to be found in freshwater spots on very rare occasions, as an easter egg to reference something.
- It is possibly based on the Sperm Whale, a marine creature that can be found in real-life.
- It is currently the 'rarest fish' in the Fishes section of the Itempedia, however, The Fish That Traveled Through Time holds the title of being the rarest fish to acquire if it were to be obtained from Thistle Lake or Topple Lake, in which the chance of reeling one in is lower than any of the Emperor Whale's locations. It is generally not considered as such because most players would acquire The Fish That Traveled Through Time from Blackrock Pond, which is more common than reeling in an Emperor Whale.
- It is unclear how the players are able to consume an entire whale in just matters of seconds.
- When caught, the Emperor Whale is equivalent to the size of a Lava Munsk after the player reels it in.