- Alias: Egg Thief, Croc Thief, Easter Thief
The Egg Snatcher, also known as the Croc Thief, is an Easter-exclusive mob that had its appearence in the Frontier from April 17th to the end of Roblox Egg Hunt 2019. The Egg Snatcher can be found in random spots within Greenhorn Grove. Players who find a pile of eggs in certain areas of Greenhorn Grove will let the players know that the Egg Snatcher is likely near their current position in the zone.
They are usually reported to be seen near or within the open-field mines of Greenhorn Grove, randomly roaming about in the opens, or in small dens (trenches) within range of the egg piles scattered throughout the grove.
According to Spectrabox, he works quite differently from most mobs in the Frontier. Any time he takes damage, it knocks off a flat 1,000 off of the mob's HP plus the regular damage from the player. This was done so that brand new players could kill him for the Roblox Egg Hunt 2019 Event and veteran players wouldn't one-shot the mob. His attacks are also similar as they do 1/8 of the player's max HP direct, unreduced damage and 1/8 of the player's max HP at regular damage.
There are three attacks that the Egg Snatcher can perform:
- Acidic Confetti Spit - Spits acid and confetti within close range.
- Slash - Attempts to slash the players.
- Swing - Swings its weapon at the players.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Egg Snatcher. Any claims of "missing items" that the Egg Snatcher could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Croc Rags
- 100% chance for Stolen Eggs
- 35% chance for Bread
- 10% chance for Ruby
- 9% chance for Water Gem
- 5% chance for Sapphire
- 1% chance for Emerald
- The Egg Snatcher is a reskinned Croc Man that appears to be based on an overexaggerated villain.
- The Egg Snatcher was removed from the game due to the conclusion of the Roblox Egg Hunt 2019.