Dungeon Rewards Chest
This article will mainly discuss the list of the many rewards that can be obtained from the Otherworld Tower dungeon, located in The Town of Right and Wrong. Many of these items will be listed with their selling prices, as well as other information/details about the particular collectible/item obtained from the dungeon. Each item/collectible is given to the players if they successfully managed to complete every 5 floors.
- These will not include any drops that came from the dungeon mobs and is strictly meant for the rewards that are stored in the chest every 5 floors
- This article will also include the 'final' reward after the players managed to defeat Mr.58, also known as the Soul of the Frontier. These are often considered to be rare items, many of which are either beneficial or useless in the eyes of the players.
- Keep in mind that more than one item can appear on both lists. For example, the Frontier Spellbook can be obtained as a final reward or one of the many rewards.
- For more information about the Otherworld Tower dungeon, click or press on the phrase, Otherworld Tower.
- Unfortunately, this article will stay protected. Comments are suggested until further notice. Appropriate comments will include missing selling prices, unlisted items/collectibles, and/or other suggestions/thoughts.
List of Dungeon Rewards
The list of dungeon rewards that are given to the players every 5 floors or so. It is listed alphabetically, but can also be sorted by selling prices as well by clicking on the drop-down arrow next or under the headings of the table.
List of Final Rewards
The list of 'final' rewards that are given to the players after returning to the Frontier. Rewarded to players after killing the final boss of the Otherworld Tower dungeon, Mr.58/Soul of the Frontier. In other words, a singular item given to the players as soon as they return to the Frontier.