- Alias: Doll, Tentacle Doll
The Dolls are animate, horrifying dolls that can be found in various locations of the Frontier, most commonly found at Celestial Field and The Pits. It is often compared to the Eyeball Alien for its similar appearances.
It makes an appearance on the 7th floor of the Otherworld Tower, The Doll's Gambit, serving as the main obstacle to the players as they progress through the dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Doll can perform:
- Head Bash - Bashes its head onto the ground in an attempt to hit the player.
- Spin - Spins around in an attempt to hit the player with its limbs.
- Swing - Swings its limbs at the players in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Doll. Any claims of "missing items" that the Doll could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Doll Eyes
- 35% chance for Ragged Hat
- 3% chance for Dragon Dice
- 1% chance for another
- 1% chance for Blue Eye Amulet
- 1% chance for Nightmare Clock
- It makes a gurgling-like noise while it is active.
- It is possible to acquire a Nightmare Clock from the Doll.
- It is considered to be one of the rarest mobs to find in the Frontier as of the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.