- Alias: Deer
The Deer are passive beasts that can be found in various locations of the Frontier. They are often found roaming in Greenhorn Grove, Great Pine Forest, and the Twinkling Meadow. They are described as average-sized brown deer with a pair of antlers on its head.
The Deer does not have any known attacks that the players will encounter, however, the Deer have a defense mechanism where it will flee on sight if a player approaches them.
- 100% chance for Deer Pelt
- 50% chance for another
- 20% chance for 3 Crossbow Bolt
- 2% chance for 3 Antlers
- 1% chance for 3 more Antlers
- It is one of the few passive mobs that can be found in the Frontier alongside with the Grey Rabbit.
- It is occasionally seen getting stuck in some of the weirdest areas such as but not limited to being found in the oceans, ramming into rocks, or blocked by trees.
- It is unclear as to why it is capable of dropping 3 pairs of Antlers as of the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.
- It is one of the first mobs that the developers have programmed an AI for explaining its behavior of getting stuck into trees or rocks.