- Alias: Dark Snibber, Dark Cellery, Dark Goblin, Nightmare Cellery, Nightmare Goblin, Nightmare Snibber
The Dark Snibbers are hostile goblin-sized humanoids that can be found in several areas of the Frontier. They are typically found in The Maze Wood, while also making an appearance on the carrot patch hidden within Topple Town. It cannot be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon, although there are variants that can be found in some of the floors.
They are often compared to a Cellery. The main difference between these two creatures is that the Dark Snibber is a black variant with purple-glowing feet, waist, staff, as well as four eyes. The Dark Snibber resembles a Cellery with three heads with two antennae on each of them.
There are three attacks that the Dark Snibber can perform:
- Overhead Swing - Swings its weapon over its head in order to attack the players.
- Side Slash - Swings its weapon in an attempt to slash the player.
- Poke - Pokes the players.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Dark Snibber. Any claims of "missing items" that the Dark Snibber could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Darkroot
- 20% chance for another
- 10% chance for Eye of Monstrosity
- 5% chance for another
- 7% chance for Nightmare Staff
- 2% chance for Nightmare Mushroom
- 0.1% chance for Dreamnet
- It is often compared to the Cellery.
- It has other variants found in the Otherworld Tower, although they are not considered to be the same species.
- It is said that a Dark Snibber spawns in the carrot garden in topple town every time a new player joins the game. Most players consider this a bug.