- Alias: Dangerbat, Danger Bat, Danger World's Bat
The Dangerbat shares similar qualities to that of an Apple Bat, except that its main colors are gold and black. It also appears to have three eyes, all lined up vertically on its face. It makes its appearance on the 4th floor of the Otherworld Tower, Danger World, serving as main obstacles that the players will fight against as they progress through the dungeon.
There are two attacks the Dangerbat will perform:
- Projectile - Shoots out a projectile towards the player's current position.
- Wing Flaps - Attempts to hit the player with the usage of its wing by flapping it, pressing against the head in an attempt to crush it.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Dangerbat. Any claims of "missing items" that the Dangerbat could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 2% chance for 1-4 Apples
A main strategy to deal with this mob is by distancing away from the mob and then attack them with the usage of ranged and/or magic weapons. If the player uses melee weapons, they should simply wait until the mob comes near it.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It is a reskin of the Apple Bat.
- It came from a world dubbed as the "Danger World."