- Alias: Croc Man, Croc
The Croc Man are hostile croc humanoids that often wanders in forested environments, such as Greenhorn Grove and Great Pine Forest. It is also possible to encounter the Croc Man on the 17th floor of the Otherworld Tower, The Crocodile Gang, serving as main obstacles as the player progresses through the dungeon.
There are three attacks that the Croc Man can perform:
- Acid Spit - Spits acid within close range.
- Slash - Attempts to slash the players.
- Swing - Swings its weapon at the players.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Croc Man. Any claims of "missing items" that the Croc Man could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Croc Rags
- 35% chance for Lagoonneck Fish
- 30% chance for Spurtle Mushroom
- 9% chance for Water Gem
- 3% chance for Leafy Mandibles
- 2% chance for Spring Hat
- 1% chance for Royal Bronze Helmet
- 0.31% chance for Lagoon Spirit Head
- 0.31% chance for Spurtle Mushroom
- The Croc Man has another variant known as the Red Croc Man.
- The Croc Man is considered to be one of the rarest mobs to find in the Frontier.
- The Croc Man is assumed to be one of the most iconic and popular mobs alongside with the Whapper, Teakettle Tony, and Mr.58.
- The Croc Man appears as its very own ROBLOX toy merchandise that can be purchased in real-life.
- The back accessory on ROBLOX, Fantastic Croc Shoulder Friend, is based on this creature.
- The only location where a Croc Man will barely even appear in is in The Maze Wood. It's highly unlikely for the players to even encounter one in the woods itself and it is advised that the players don't even bother trying to find one in the map area itself.