- Alias: Crimson Ogre, Sparkly Red Ogre, Obsidian Ogre, Molten Ogre
The Crimson Ogre is a hostile ogre that can be found in The Nightmare's zones. They are often found in places such as the Meeting Place (the red room), The Supermarket, and The Theatre. Similar to Ogres of the Frontier, the Crimson Ogre wears a glowing red shirt and wields of what appears to be a sign with a staircase symbol. Red sparkles are produced from its body.
There are three known attacks that the Crimson Ogre can perform:
- Bash - Attempts to bash the player's head.
- Radiating Blast - Slams its weapon onto the ground, creating a large blast that hits any nearby players caught within its radius.
- Swing - Swings its weapon at the players.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Crimson Ogre. Any claims of "missing items" that the Crimson Ogre could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 50% chance for Poison Ogre Mushroom Batch
- 25% chance for another
- 1% chance for another
- 17% chance for Crimson Ogre Mushroom Batch
- 15% chance for another
- 15% chance for 1-2 Gold Ogre Mushroom Batches
- 5% chance for another
If possible, players should attempt to lure the Crimson Ogre into props, objects, and/or barricades that prevent them from progressing towards the players. From there, they may kill it with ranged and/or magic weapons from afar.
If that's not possible, players are advised to simply stay away from the Crimson Ogre as far as possible. If the players are in a room, the players should use anything in the room to their advantage. For instance, luring the Crimson Ogre into a wooden wall panel.
- The Crimson Ogre is a stronger variant of the Gold Ogre.
- The developers' name for this mob is "DarkRedOgre", acting as a placeholder name.