- Alias: Creep, Otherworldly Creep, Otherworldly Golem, Myriad
The Creep is a levitating golem-like apparition with 8 "eyes" that can be found on the 42nd floor of the Otherworld Tower, If There Is a Limit, I Cannot Find It, serving as main obstacles as the players progress through the dungeon.
There are two attacks that the Creep can perform:
- Dual Smash - Smashes the ground from both in front and behind itself.
- Smash - Uses its limbs in an attempt to smash the players in front of itself.
A popular strategy is to use area-affecting weapons to eliminate large waves of Creeps approaching the players. These area-affecting weapons include but are not limited to Greater Storms Spellbook, Frontier Greatsword, Blade of the Throne, Staff of Dreams, Honoring Blade, etc.
- According to the developers, they were nicknamed as the "Creeps". However, Spectrabox stated that "Otherworld Creep" and "Otherworld Golem" were a bit better in his opinion. This received a small amount of backlash as some parts of the community are tired of having "Otherworldly" tacked onto a mob's name.
- The Creep's floor is possibly a reference to the Fibonacci patterns and numbers.
- The Creep is sometimes compared to a Hammer Knight and/or Ice Knight, due to their similar attacks.
- If it were to be called the Otherworld Golem, it may confuse some players to visualize it as a reskin of the Golem, hence why the Creep was never called a Otherworld Golem.
- The Creep's model bears a striking resemblance to the Traffic Buster, however the two models are different.