- Alias: Corrupted Pirate, Blood Pirate, Red Marauder
The Corrupted Pirate, also known as a Blood Pirate, is a hostile humanoid-like pirate supposedly made out of blood. The Corrupted Pirate can be seen on the 41st floor of the Otherworld Tower, Soup, where the players will have to defeat many different kinds of monsters on a small platform.
There are three attacks that the Corrupted Pirate can perform:
- Charge - Charges towards the player and then quickly jumps towards them in an attempt to hit the player with their scimitar in the process.
- Slash - Wields its scimitar in an attempt to slash the player.
- Swing - Swing its scimitar in front of themselves.
One of the best strategies is to lure both summoned Corrupted Pirates off the platform, usually with the assistance of a Mushroom Parasol, Minion, and/or Wings.
- According to the developers, it is known as "MysteryMan" in their Roblox Studio, although Corrupted Pirate and Blood Pirate were other alternative names that the developers provided.
- Both Corrupted Pirates have different health pools, one being weaker than the other one. According to the developers, this was intended to occur as the weaker pirate serves as a distraction to the players while they are fighting against the stronger pirate. (although players will simply lure the mobs off the platform)
- It was introduced during the Otherworld Update.