- Alias: Coral Giant, Sea Giant, Ocean Giant
The Coral Giant is a pale blue giant covered in red corals on several parts of its body and wears a pair of buckled shorts. Before the Otherworld Update, it was strictly exclusive to the lagoon found in The Far Coast. After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the Coral Giant can now be seen in various locations of the Frontier.
There are four attacks that the Coral Giant can perform:
- Leap - Leaps towards the player's current position.
- Stomp - If the player is near or under its body, the Coral Giant will stomp on the players.
- Swipes - Swings its arm towards the players.
- Thrust - Stumble backwards before thrusting one of its arms at the players in an attempt to punch them.
- The Coral Giant is one of the few giants found in the frontier, along with the Pine Giant, the Blackrock Giant, and the Golem.
- As the Coral Giant can potentially drop a Coral Ring, it's recommended to fight them using magic to gain the full benefits of the reward once one does drop it.
- The Coral Giant is one of the few monsters capable of dropping the Extinction Bank.
- Before the Otherworld Update, players had a hard time finding it as The Far Coast and Coral Bay were misinterpreted as the same coastline.