- Alias: Coral Giant, Sea Giant, Ocean Giant
The Coral Giant is a pale blue giant covered in red corals on several parts of its body and wears a pair of buckled shorts. Before the Otherworld Update, it was strictly exclusive to the lagoon found in The Far Coast. After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the Coral Giant can now be seen in various locations of the Frontier.
There are five attacks that the Coral Giant can perform:
- Leap - Attempts to leap to the player's current location in an attempt to smash the player. Additionally, this attack is used more often as the giant takes damage, resulting in heavily damaged giants using Leap repeatedly.
- Quake - Slams both of its hands to the ground, creating a small 'quake' that harms players.
- Stomp - If the player is near its feet, it will attempt to stomp on them.
- Swing - Attempts to take a powerful swing at the player.
- Swipes - Attempts to swipe its limbs at the player.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Coral Giant. Any claims of "missing items" that the Coral Giant could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Giant's Bone
- 28% chance for another
- 3% chance for Blue Ogrefish
- 3% chance for Coral Ring
- 3% chance for Cyclops Shockjaw
- 3% chance for Ghost Clapper
- 3% chance for Red Clapper
- 0.1% chance for Extinction Bank
- The Coral Giant is one of the few giants found in the frontier, along with the Pine Giant, the Blackrock Giant, and the Golem.
- As the Coral Giant can potentially drop a Coral Ring, it's recommended to fight them using magic to gain the full benefits of the reward once one does drop it.
- The Coral Giant is one of the few monsters capable of dropping the Extinction Bank.
- Before the Otherworld Update, players had a hard time finding it as The Far Coast and Coral Bay were misinterpreted as the same coastline.
- The Coral Giant is a reference to Squidward, a character from the iconic TV cartoon show, Spongebob Squarepants.