- Alias: Clown Cart, Clown Kart, Shoplifting Clown, Shopping Cart Clown, Clown on Shopping Cart
The Clown Buggy is a semi-agile clown that can be seen riding on a shopping cart in specific zones of the Nightmare. They are commonly found in The Supermarket and are occasionally encountered in The Ballroom and The Theatre.
There is only one known attack that the Clown Buggy can perform:
- Run Over - Run over the players as it maneuvers the shopping cart to the player's current position, quickly inflicting damage on the players at a rapid rate.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Clown Buggy. Any claims of "missing items" that the Clown Buggy could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Clown Nose
- 25% chance for another
- 25% chance for 3 Lesser Dungeon Candies
- 10% chance for 5 more
- 1% chance for 5 more
- 10% chance for 50 Candy Crumbs
- 10% chance for 25 more
- 5% chance for Member's Keycard
- 0.8% chance for Painting of Borezorego
To avoid the Clown Buggy in The Supermarket and/or The Back Area, players can use their surroundings to their advantage, luring it into props, furniture, and objects in an attempt to get them stuck or delay their movements.
Attempting to avoid the Clown Buggy in The Ballroom and the Maze of the Root is very difficult as The Ballroom's effect on walkspeed will inevitably lead to the players' demises if they are unable to get to a safe spot. Moreover, avoiding the Clown Buggy in Maze of the Root is difficult because of the room it is found in, making it difficult for players to avoid its rapid attacks.
- A Clown Buggy can be found in a hidden room containing Rat Tokens in the Maze of the Root.
- The Racing Clown shares the same amount of HP of the Clown Buggy, however, the NPC is scripted to have 100 armor points, making it impossible to kill the NPC.
- A Clown Buggy figurine can be bought with other figurines that came with the Roblox Action Collection - Meme Pack Playset.