The Caught Man is a moving 'harvestable' that is rarely found in the Nightmare, but when they do make an appearance; they are often seen running into walls, props, furniture, and so forth.
In appearance, the Caught Man appears to be a sponge-like humanoid figure with yellow skin, long arms, thin legs, and a blank, odd-looking expression on its face. Its attire is comprised of a pair of light-gray shorts, a red tie, a thin black belt, red gloves, white shirt, and black shoes.
List of Locations
The Caught Man can be found in various places in the Nightmare, specifically found in certain spots that include but are not limited to:
- The Grand Hall
- Running about in the central hall.
- The Mansion
- Rightmost rooms/halls (running near the entrance leading downwards to The Old Mansion)
- Running into a corner near the first green door players encounter upon entering The Mansion from The Deli.
- Running around in the room in the center of The Mansion's main 'intersection' (with the red door).
- On the second floor of the main 'intersection' in The Mansion (if the players are coming from The Deli)
- In the main 'intersection' of The Mansion (if the players are coming from The Deli)
- The Old Mansion
- Running freely in the two abandoned halls (if the players are coming from The Mansion rightmost rooms)
- The Supermarket
- The Theatre
- Anywhere in the backstage of Theatre
- The Caught Man is faster than the Running Man, making it easier for players to get the collectible stuck in the Nightmare's zones. It is not recommended to directly chase the collectible, but rather, to try and corner it.
- It is based off on the iconic cartoon character, Spongebob Squarepants.
- Players can kill the Caught Man, but will not get anything from it.
- It is recommended for players to search the Caught Man in The Mansion and/or The Theatre, where they have a better chance of finding the running collectible.