The Caught Man is a harvestable that can be found in the Nightmare. It can be found from various sources and locations throughout the Nightmare including but not limited to:
- Being harvested from Inside, The Grand Hall, The Mansion, The Old Mansion, The Supermarket, and The Theatre.
In appearance, the Caught Man is a humanoid figure with yellow/green skin, long arms, thin legs, and a blank, odd-looking expression on its face. Its attire is comprised of a pair of light-gray shorts, a red tie, a thin black belt, red gloves, white shirt, and black shoes. Players can exchange 1 Caught Man for 1 Meeting Remnant during Toaster Josh's "Manhunt". If the player has no purpose for the Caught Man, it can be sold for 88,000 gold.
List of Locations
The Caught Man can be found in various places in the Nightmare, specifically found in certain spots that include but are not limited to:
- The Grand Hall
- Running about in the central hall.
- The Mansion
- Rightmost rooms/halls (running near the entrance leading downwards to The Old Mansion)
- Running into a corner near the first green door players encounter upon entering The Mansion from The Deli.
- Running around in the room in the center of The Mansion's main 'intersection' (with the red door).
- On the second floor of the main 'intersection' in The Mansion (if the players are coming from The Deli)
- In the main 'intersection' of The Mansion (if the players are coming from The Deli)
- The Old Mansion
- Running freely in the two abandoned halls (if the players are coming from The Mansion rightmost rooms)
- The Supermarket
- The Theatre
- Anywhere in the backstage of Theatre
- Players can kill the Caught Man, but will not get anything from it.