The category, Hostile Mobs, is a category dedicated and given to any articles that discuss a topic, subject, or an idea classified as a mob that has the capability of attacking the players, regardless of the creature being provoked by the players or not.
There are at least 124 neutral/hostile mobs recorded on the Bestiary as of October 6, 2018, either being unique on its own or variations of pre-existing mobs. Variations will specifically refer to mobs that are too similar to their normal counterparts, preventing them from having its own exclusive spot in an article.
- Antland King (1 variant: Corrupted)
- Forest Walker (1 variant: Large)
- Ghost Ant (1 variant: Large)
- Green Pirate (1 variant: Matumada)
- Primeval Genie (1 variant: Corrupted)
- Spore Mole (1 variant: Hostile)
- Walker (1 variant: Large)
- Guardian Snibber (2 variants: Brown, Green)
- Moose Punk (2 variants: Golden, Silver)
- Red Ogre (2 variants: General, Strategist)
- Thinker (2 variants: Red, Yellow)
All items (143)