Carl Copperfield is one of the many inhabitants of the sanctuary, Topple Town. He can be found near the pathway that leads to Topple Castle in Topple Town.
The name Carl means 'strong man' or 'free man', although it is unclear how it ties to the character as a whole. The last name 'Copperfield' may derive from the colors seen on his attire, specifically the belt, sleeves, and collar whereas the root word 'field' may derive from the area he is located in.
List of Dialogues
- "I hear whoever owns this castle has their own personal Chef. Can you believe that? Food anytime you want it, wow."
- "Some people can't decide if we're on 'the' Frontier, or 'a' Frontier. It's the only land we know of, but maybe there's more land out in the sea."
- "This castle has been here forever. I hear it's as old as the Frontier itself. Seems weird, but a lot of people can own it too."
- Carl Copperfield indirectly references other landmasses that can be out in the seas in one of his dialogues.
- Two of Carl Copperfield's dialogues references the Topple Castle in Topple Town and its background.
- Carl Copperfield is a possible reference to Charles Dickens (David Copperfield).