Buttons are used for opening doors in the Nightmare Realm. They can be found at multiple locations within the Nightmare Realm.
The below sections will guide you (the player) through finding the various buttons and their doors throughout the Nightmare Realm. This guide is sorted to help you discover most of the buttons as a continuation from the previous button, and lists various requirements and considerations of each button and door location as deemed necessary.
Please note that only the notes for the button or door you're currently looking for are in effect when the link text before an image gallery refers to a different button or door's location steps.
This checklist is used to mark your progress on how many buttons you have pressed. The checklist will save even after you leave this page.
2. The Blue Door is inside of this room. Beware of Spikers and other mobs that may spawn here.
3. Inside of the Blue Door is a ceiling area above the Inside area, housing No-Legs. The small hatch above the door, as marked in the image, is a shortcut to get back to the fireplace at the Inside room.
7. Locate the unchained wooden door near the end of the hall with an iron chained door (basically to the right of the door leading to The Theatre) leading to a part of The Old Mansion, as shown in the image. Pay attention to the NPC and other hints for the location.
8. Navigate to the back of the room, behind the crates.
9. Enter the green door.
10. Enter the door on the red wall. The Purple Door and Pink Door leads to the rooms on each side, as shown in the image.
11. In the left corner of the large red room near the entrance is a single abnormal red light.
12. By the red light, you will find the Red Button among some pebble on the wall. You need jump-increasing equipment or otherwise be able to reach high places to reach the Red Button from here.
2. Interact with the Hidden Device on the floor to be teleported to the next section.
3. Interact with the Hidden Device near the ceiling to be teleported to the next section.
4. Interact with the Hidden Device on the side of some of the blocks on the floor, near the red light.
5. Enter the door at the red wall.
6. The Red Door is found just below the door when you enter into the 'Changing Machine' room. If this is your first time in the 'Changing Machine' room, you will find a Changing Machinecollectible here.