Bullets are obtainable items that can be acquired in the Frontier, used as ammunition for certain ranged weapons in-game. The Bullets can be purchased from Gunner Gary in Topple Town at a price of 250 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring Bullets include the following:
- A reward from the completion of the Arnold Slime Quest - 35 Bullets are given to the players.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest - 20 Bullets are given to the players.
- A possible reward from the Guttermouth Cells - 200 and/or 300 Bullets can be given to the players.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
- A possible reward from The Otherworld Present
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest - 1 to 20 Bullets can be given to the players.
There's not much to say about the appearance of Bullets, other than that it's likely made out of copper, lead, and/or steel. Unlike real-life bullets, Bullets made in the Frontier appears to possess a more rounded tip over a sharpened one.
The Bullets can stack on top of pre-existing collections of Bullets, taking up only one inventory slot. The ammunition can serve as ammunition for the following ranged weapons:
If the players do not have any usages for it whatsoever, they may sell it to a selling vendor at a price of 100 gold per 'piece'.
- Somehow, somewhere, some players confuse Bullets with usable seeds for the Gardening feature.