- Alias: Brown Bear, Grizzly Bear
The Brown Bear. They are described to be a hostile beast that takes on the appearance of a grizzly bear. Similar to the Black Bear, they are native to forested environments, except they are found in areas such as the Great Pine Forest and Rubble Spring. It also makes an appearance on the 6th floor of the Otherworld Tower, We Three Bears, serving as main obstacles as the player progresses through the dungeon.
There are two attacks the Brown Bear can perform:
- Charge - Charges towards the player's current position in order to run them over.
- Swipe - Swipes at the players with its claws.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Brown Bear. Any claims of "missing items" that the Brown Bear could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Bear Claw
- 80% chance for another
- 10% chance for another
- 5% chance for Angry Bushdweller
- 5% chance for Royal Iron Helmet
- 1% chance for Royal Bronze Helmet
- 1% chance for Whapper Sword
- After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it can be seen in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- The Brown Bear is based on the grizzly bear in real-life, typically found in forested areas of the Earth.
- It is possible to acquire the Whapper Sword from the Brown Bear after the introduction of the Otherworld Update. It is unclear how it carries the weapon.
- Possible suggestions include but not limited to, devouring the weapon or carrying the weapon inside its fur.