The Bread is one of the many consumables that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be purchased from Chef Boswell in Topple Town at a price of 200 gold, or from Awoken Croc Carl in Farm Fortress at a cheaper price of 180 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring Bread include but are not limited to:
- Killing a Looter's Bird.
- Killing the Ancient Cobalt Knight.
- Killing the Ancient Iron Knight.
- Killing the Egg Snatcher.
- A freshly-baked meal provided by the Chef in Topple Castle at Topple Town.
- A possible serving from The Deli's waits.
In appearance, the Bread appears to be a loaf of delicious bread. The Bread may be based on bread with the main ingredients coming from wheat and/or rye.
The Bread can be consumed by the players, restoring 20 HP back to the players' health pool. Other than that, the Bread does not have a relevant purpose in other events that take place in-game.
- The Bread may be based on the white bread and/or the rye bread.
- Most players do not realize this, but why would you consume Bread that was "recently" stolen by the Looter's Bird...or any mobs in the Frontier? Who knows what happened to the Bread in the process. Delicious... Must've been the reason why Bread Mold exists in the Frontier.