- Alias: Blueman, Ancient Ogre, Blue Fellow
The Blueman. It is seen in several locations of the Frontier, most notably common in Frigid Waste (PvP) and Topple Hill. It also makes an appearance on the 22nd floor of the Otherworld Tower, Blue and Yellow Fellows, serving as main obstacles as the player progress through the dungeon.
It is described to be a blue ogre-like humanoid that wields a spiky club. It also wears straps around its body, as well as a shoulder-pad on one of its shoulders. It also wears a pair of white shorts.
There are three recorded attacks that have been identified and seen in-game:
- Bash - Bashes the player's head with its club. It will first charge and jump towards the player before attempting to bash the player's head.
- Spin - Spins around in a circular motion to brush off harsh gusts at the players.
- Whack - Whacks the player with its club.
- The Blueman is often compared to the Yellowman.
- The Blueman have another variant dubbed as the Ancient Ogre Chieftain.
- It is supposedly called a Blue Fellow according to the floor it is found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- The Blueman is sometimes confused with the Blue Ogre of Blue Ogre Camp.
- According to the developers, it is officially known as the Blueman. It was once known as the Ancient Ogre.