- Alias: Blueman, Ancient Ogre, Blue Fellow
The Blueman can be seen in several locations of the Frontier, most notably common in Frigid Waste (PvP) and Topple Hill. It also makes an appearance on the 22nd floor of the Otherworld Tower, Blue and Yellow Fellows, serving as main obstacles as the player progresses through the dungeon.
It is described to be a blue ogre-like humanoid that is equipped with a spiky club. It also wears straps around its body, as well as a shoulder-pad on one of its shoulders. It also wears a pair of white shorts.
There are three attacks that the Blueman can perform:
- Bash - Bashes the player's head with its club. It will first charge and jump towards the player before attempting to bash the player's head.
- Spin - Spins around in a circular motion to brush off harsh gusts at the players.
- Whack - Whacks the player with its club.
- The Blueman is often compared to the Yellowman.
- The Blueman has a distant, much rarer cousin dubbed the Blueman's Chieftain.
- It is referenced to as a Blue Fellow according to the floor it is found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- The Blueman is sometimes confused with the Blue Ogre of Blue Ogre Camp.
- According to the developers, it is officially known as the Blueman. It was once called the Ancient Ogre by the fan community.