- Alias: Blueman, Ancient Ogre, Blue Fellow
The Blueman can be seen in various locations across the Frontier, most notably seen roaming in the barren, snowy terrain of Frigid Waste (PvP) and near the otherworldly statue in Topple Hill. It also makes an appearance on the 22nd floor of the Otherworld Tower, Blue and Yellow Fellows, serving as main obstacles as the player progresses through the dungeon.
The Blueman is described to be a blue orc-like humanoid with small, square horns protruding from its head. It also possesses a small, stubbed nose, as well as a spiked club wielded on its right hand. Its attire is composed of leather straps that wrap around its body, a cloth-like shoulder pad on its left shoulder, and a pair of white shorts.
There are four attacks that the Blueman can perform:
- Bash - Bashes the player's head with its club. It will first charge and jump towards the player before attempting to bash the player's head.
- Spin - Spins around in a circular motion in an attempt to hit the player multiple times. Players who are hit move much slower for 5 seconds.
- Swing - Quickly smacks the player with its club.
- Whack - Whacks the player with its club a little more slowly, attempting to deal more damage.
Drop Rates Edit
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Blueman. Any claims of "missing items" that the Blueman could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Ancient Seal
- 25% chance for 1-3 Scraps
- 2% chance for Sapphire
- 1% chance for another
- 0.5% chance for another
- 2% chance for Pack of Gum
- 1% chance for Riverlord Fish
- 0.5% chance for Dark Ghost Mask
- The Blueman is often compared to the Yellowman.
- The Blueman has a distant, much rarer cousin dubbed the Blueman's Chieftain.
- The Blueman is sometimes confused with the Blue Ogre of Blue Ogre Camp.
- According to the developers, it is officially known as the Blueman. It was once called the Ancient Ogre by the community.