- Alias: Blueman's Chieftain, Ancient Ogre Chieftain, Ancient Chieftain
- The Blueman's Chieftain is nearly identical to the Blueman, except that it dons the Far North Mask and acts as the leader of the Bluemen. It makes an appearance in multiple locations of the Frontier, most notably Great Pine Forest and Frigid Waste (PvP). However, it cannot be found in any of the 50 floors found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
There are four attacks the Blueman's Chieftain can perform:
- Bash - Attempts to hit the player by jumping towards them in an attempt to bash the player's head.
- Continuous Whirls - Spins in a circular motion, while moving towards the player's current position. It will also brush cold, harsh gusts towards the players as well.
- Whack - Attempts to hit the player with its club.
- Windwhirl - Spins in a circular motion, brushing cold, harsh gusts against the players in a certain direction.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Blueman's Chieftain. Any claims of "missing items" that the Blueman's Chieftain could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Far North Mask
Just like typical 'normal' mobs of the Frontier, the players are advised to find a place where they can distance themselves from the Blueman's Chieftain, either by finding and standing on an elevated platform where it cannot harm the players or by finding natural/artificial barriers that delay their movement.
- It was introduced in the Otherworld Update.
- It is one of the rarest sights in the Frontier with only a 1 out of 500 chance of spawning. It is about as rare as the Purple Ogre and the Green Ghost.
- It was one of the first reported mobs from the Otherworld Update to be found in the Frontier
- It was first reported to be seen in Great Pine Forest.
- It is often compared to the Blueman.
- Its only drop is the Far North Mask as of the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.
- Unexpectedly, it can be found in Topple Town.