- Alias: Blue Lantern
The Blue Lantern. It was initially once a handcrafted blue lantern that was used to illuminate areas. It was then transformed by the Frontier's magic, giving it the appearance that we now recognize today. It is described to be a gray lantern with blue eyes that occasionally hops to one place from another.
They are typically found around the areas of Great Pine Forest and Abandoned Orchard, but is not limited to other locations of the Frontier. It cannot be found in any of the 50 floors found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
There are two attacks the Blue Lantern can perform:
- Explosion - Explodes on impact if the players approached it.
- Water Globule - Shoots out a globule-like projectile of water at the player's current position.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Blue Lantern. Any claims of "missing items" that the Blue Lantern could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Lantern Mechanism
- 90% chance for Giant's Corn
- 50% chance for 2 more
- 15% chance for 4 more
- 25% chance for Water Gem
- It has another variant of itself known as the Red Lantern.
- Its drop, the Lantern Mechanism, is often confused with the Scraps.
- In the Gnome Magic School, a small cosmetic item replicating the appearance of the Blue Lantern can be found near the Flashy Gnome Merchant.
- The Nightmare Lantern, a mob found in the Ratboy's Nightmare, is very similar to this mob.