- Alias: Blackrock Wolf, Mountain Wolf, Wolf, Gray Wolf
The Blackrock Wolf is a hostile beast that is described to be a wolf with gray fur. They are often found in mountainous environments, especially around the areas of Blackrock Mountain but can appear elsewhere. However, it cannot be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
There are two attacks the Blackrock Wolf can perform:
- Bite - Bites the players with its fangs.
- Charge - Charges towards the player's current position and lunge on them in an attempt to bite them.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Blackrock Wolf. Any claims of "missing items" that the Blackrock Wolf could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Wolf Fur
- 45% chance for another
- 25% chance for another
- It is simply called the Wolf according to the developers.
- Its other variant is the Wolf of the Tower, found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon.
- It cannot be found in the Otherworld Tower dungeon whatsoever.
- Unlike other mobs of Blackrock Mountain, the Blackrock Wolf are found at the lower sections of the map area, rather than the upper parts of the mountain range.
- After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it is possible to acquire armor pieces from the Illuminator Set.