- Alias: Black Bear
The Black Bear is a hostile beast that takes on the appearance of a black bear, typically the ones that are found in forested environments such as The Deep Forest and Greenhorn Grove. It also makes an appearance on the 6th floor of the Otherworld Tower, We Three Bears, serving as main obstacles as the player progresses through the dungeon.
There are two attacks the Black Bear can perform:
- Charge - Charges towards the player's current position in order to run them over.
- Swipe - Swipes at the players with its claws.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Black bear. Any claims of "missing items" that the Black Bear could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Bear Claw
- 80% chance for another
- 10% chance for another
- 5% chance for Angry Bushdweller
- 5% chance for Royal Iron Helmet
- 1% chance for Royal Bronze Helmet
- 1% chance for Whapper Sword
- It is possible to acquire the Whapper Sword from the Black Bear after the introduction of the Otherworld Update.
- Black Bears and Brown Bears can become exhausted after running at a player for 15 seconds. When a bear is exhausted, it will have a puff of steam above it's head and won't be able to move or attack for 5 seconds.