The Bignose Angler is a fish that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can be found from various sources and locations throughout the Frontier including but not limited to:
- A possible reward from a Treasure Chest.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
- Being Caught at Frigid Waste (PvP). (Note that this must be caught in the ocean part of the area, NOT the lake within the territory.)
In appearance, the Bignose Anglerfish is based off on an anglerfish in real-life. Instead of dark brown scales, it possesses light blue scales. Its lower belly, fins, and tail possess a light yellowish-white hue. Two large teeth can be seen, however, one of the teeth is obscured by the big nose of the fish. Players can consume the Bignose Angler to restore 50 health points. Players can also exchange 3 Bignose Anglers for 30,000 gold during the Slayer's Tasks. If the player has no purpose for the Bignose Angler, it can be sold for 4,500 gold.
- The Bignose Angler can be seen as a display in the Gnomes' Home on a wall shelf located on the second floor of the building in Gnome Magic School.