The Bag of Gems is one of the many monster drops that can be acquired in the Frontier. Viable methods of acquiring the Bag of Gems include the following:
- A guaranteed drop from the Corrupted Wizard.
- A possible reward from the Guttermouth Cell challenges.
- A possible reward from the The Lost boss.
- A 'rare' drop from the following mobs:
In appearance, the Bag of Gems is composed of multiple gemstones concealed in a large leather-hide bag, secured by two brown straps that wrap around it. In the bag are several gemstones, such as Rubies, Sapphires, and Emerald. An orange gemstone can also be seen in the bag and is currently assumed to be Citrine.
It is possible for players to exchange Bag of Gems for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 25,000 gold.
- The Bag of Gems contains an unknown orange gemstone that cannot be obtained as of the Ratboy's Nightmare Update. The gemstone is assumed to be citrine and it is unclear as to when it will be added into the game.
- The Bag of Gems is often sought after for its value during the early progressions of a player's adventure as it enables the players to quickly acquire mid-game equipment and/or items.