List of Dialogues
- "Oh hello, we've met, right?"
- "Have you seen the giant yet? I've been down to the market every day, but I try not to get in the guards' way."
- "Zach can be a bit abrasive. But I know his father, so he has to sell me any fish I want."
- "I always wear my favourite hat when I'm out enjoying the sun."
- "Have you been into the clothing store yet? It's that bright blue building right up ahead."
- "I love the Gnomes at the Magic School. They're so nice and cute."
- Two meanings can be traced back to her name; 'mountain of strength' and 'beautiful woman'. This may be a reference to the stereotypical beauty of a woman.
- Based on two pieces of dialogues, Arin Bettybell had visited two places in Topple Town, the Gnome Magic School, and the Clothing Boutique.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.