The Angry Bushdweller is one of the many harvestables that can be found in the Frontier. The harvestable can be seen by itself, although it is possible to see them in pairs and perhaps, in small groups. They can be found in various locations of the Frontier that include the following:
It is also possible for players to acquire an Angry Bushdweller from other sources that include the following:
- A possible 'uncommon' drop from the Black Bear.
- A possible 'uncommon' drop from the Brown Bear.
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
The Angry Bushdweller is a humanoid-like figure submerged into a small bush. It has a long, red nose that makes it distinguishable from other harvestables around it. It has fierce eyes of yellow, red, and black, and is mainly light orange for the rest of its skin tone. As its name implies, it possesses an angry expression with an open mouth.
It is possible for players to exchange Angry Bushdwellers for gold during Slayer's Tasks if the task card is currently active. Other than that, it can be sold to a selling vendor at a selling price of 4,000 gold.
- Its long nose and the overall appearance of the creature may be a reference to Pinnochio as it resembles similar to a wooden puppet.