The Angel Greatsword is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. The Angel Greatsword can be purchased from the Otherworldly Weaponsmith in The Town of Right and Wrong, at a price of 5,000,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Angel Greatsword include the following:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
In appearance, it contrasts the overall theme of the Demon Greatsword. Instead of having a demon inhabiting the blade, an angel inhabits the blade, as the description implies. The main colors of the weapon are white and yellow, colors that are often used while depicting the heavens or 'holy light'. Another main difference between the Angel Greatsword and the Demon Greatsword is that its blade encloses itself into the main blade, possibly referencing the self-control of an angel
The Angel Greatsword's normal swing attack consumes around 2-3 stamina points for each hit. Each hit lasts about 1-3 seconds, making it somewhat slow, however, its low stamina usage and its capability to hit multiple mobs at once make up for it.
The special ability of the Angel Greatsword is titled 'Holy Blast', which, upon activation, will cause the player to raise the sword into the air, charging it. After about two seconds of charging, the player will then strike the ground in front of them, causing a blast of light to appear in the area in front of them, dealing large amounts of damage to enemies it hits. The special ability's cooldown lasts for 16 seconds before it can be used again.
The Angel Greatsword boasts above average DPS, it also has great range. The special can be very useful for crowds or for chipping enemies. The Angel Greatsword is worth buying.
- It is mainly used by players who prefer to inflict damage upon multiple targets, however, its raw DPS alone is where the greatsword may create difficulties for the wielders.
- During the Balance Update [v1.31], the Angel Greatsword's base damage was increased from 400 to 500 points.