- Alias: Ancient Onyx Knight, Royal Onyx Knight, Onyx Knight
The Ancient Onyx Knight. It is notably known as one of the five Ancient Knights that can be found in the Frontier. As its name implies, it shares resemblances to that of a knight in onyx armor equipped with an onyx greatsword.
Before the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the Ancient Onyx Knight was strictly exclusive to the edge of Frigid Waste (PvP). After the events had occurred, it is possible to encounter the Ancient Onyx Knight in The Forgotten Lands.
There are five attacks that the Ancient Onyx Knight can perform:
- Jab - The knight will begin to take a step backward and then proceeds to jab the players with its greatsword.
- Single Slash - Holds the greatsword with both hands in a single vertical direction in front of itself.
- Slash - Slashes the player with its greatsword.
- Slice - Holds the greatsword at both ends and then attempts to slice the players in half.
- Sweep - Sweeps the ground in front of itself.
- It is the strongest of the five Ancient Knights.
- It is possible to acquire its weapon it wields and the collectible known as the Ring of the Five Knights, a Ring Equipment.
- It is one of the few Ancient Knights that players do not find very often, the other knight being the Ancient Cobalt Knight.
- It is one of the few easily farmable mobs in Fantastic Frontier. The Onyx Bars are worth 15,000 gold each and that alone is the cheapest drop it has. However, caution should be advised since other players could also be there farming for the knight.