The Ancient Miner is one of the many inhabitants found in the sanctuary, Topple Town. He can be found laying down on the grounds of a small cave near the Cliff Overlooks section of Topple Town, where Hunter Jack's shop is located at.
The NPC does not appear to play an important role in the Frontier, however, he is affiliated with the Ancient Warrior, both NPCs having similar adjectives (Ancient) and armor sets.
List of Dialogues
- "Rubies...they told me of so many Rubies..."
- "The only cave I know. The only one I can find..."
- "Oh this cave, is worthless, what a worthless cave... Why..."
- As his title implies, all of the dialogues from the Ancient Miner references a cave or a place sought after by miners.
- One of the Ancient Miner's dialogues indirectly references Red Ant Cove if the players acquire the dialogue where the NPC talks about a group of people telling the Ancient Miner about rubies.
- One of the Ancient Miner's dialogues implies that the cave he is in is the only cave he knows. This is a reference to how most NPCs are restricted to one place and are unable to move around.