- Alias: Ancient Golden Knight, Ancient Gold Knight, Gold Knight, Golden Knight, Royal Golden Knight, Royal Gold Knight
The Ancient Gold Knight. It is notably known as one of the five Ancient Knights that can be found in the Frontier. As its name implies, it shares resemblances to that of a knight in gold armor equipped with a gold greatsword.
Before the Otherworld Update, it was strictly exclusive to the area of Celestial Peak, sometimes occasionally falling down into Celestial Field, The Rolling Road, or The Pits. After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the Ancient Gold Knight can be found in several areas of the Frontier, listed in the infobox.
There are six attacks that the Ancient Gold Knight can perform:
- Jab - The knight will begin to take a step backward and then proceeds to jab the players with its greatsword.
- Single Slash - Holds the greatsword with both hands in a single vertical direction in front of itself.
- Slash - Slashes the player with its greatsword.
- Slice - Holds the greatsword at both ends and then attempts to slice the players in half.
- Stabs - Stabs the ground in random spots (3 random hits).
- Sweep - Sweeps the ground in front of itself.
The drop rates of every single collectible that can be acquired from the Ancient Gold Knight. Any claims of "missing items" that the Ancient Gold Knight could drop will be cast aside as false information.
- 100% chance for Gold Bar
- 30% chance for another
- 12% chance for another
- 100% chance for Rich Man's Delight
- 5% chance for another
- 5% chance for Ring of the Five Knights
- 4% chance for Royal Gold Helmet
- 4% chance for Gold Greatsword
- 2% chance for Esteemed Heirloom
- 0.2% chance for Philmore's Helmet
- It is the 2nd strongest Ancient Knight, the first one being the Ancient Onyx Knight.